Export Certificate authentication and legalization in Canada
Fast, Reliable, Secure
Your all-in-one solution for document authentication and legalization, Document Authentication Canada takes all the stress & time-consuming confusion of preparing official documents off your hands.
- Save you time in researching embassy regulations.
- Expedited processing time with our express service.
- Save you money needed to travel to Ottawa.
- No matter where you are located we can act as your agent.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED !
Free Expert Document Review
Export Certificate Authentication & Legalization In Canada
Get started with trade documents authentication and legalization.
To get a quote for document authentication & legalization in Canada get in touch with us:
– Via our web form and receive a quote within 24 hours.
– Call us at 1-855-700-5840 and get an instant quote.
DAC is your partner for document authentication & legalization
Document Authentication Canada is an all-in-one solution for document authentication and legalization needs in Ottawa, Canada. Let our experts help you with the following services tailored to your specific needs:
- Assessment of the requirements for document authentication and legalization.
- Verification of documents for compliance with all the regulations.
- Document support and accompanying services (notary, translations, etc).
- Document forwarding and personal delivery.
Make sure you are aware of the documents that can’t be authenticated and how working with us speeds up the process & mitigates processing failures. See our complete document authentication and legalization service packages for further details and pricing.
The Process Of Getting Your Export Certificate Authenticated
We assist with a range of activities pertaining to export certificate authentication & legalization, also known as document apostille or document attestation. Our services include document notarization, obtaining certified true copies and getting supporting documents or certified translations.
Export certificate authentication (a.k.a apostille or attestation) is performed by Global Affairs Canada to certify the validity of the signature, the authority of the signature and identify the stamp or seal on the export certificate.
To have an apostilled or authenticated export certificate officially recognized in another country, you need to go through the process of document legalization which involves submitting documents at the appropriate embassy or consulate. Leverage our expertise to have it done in an accurate and timely manner.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to get international trade documents legalized?
Legal authentication of the export/import documents in Canada starts with notarization or certification of your document by the local Chamber of Commerce or Board of Trade. The next step is to get it authenticated by the Global Affairs Canada Authentication Services Section followed by document legalization in an embassy or consulate of the destination country.
How do I get my documents certified by the local Chamber of Commerce?
If you are not a member of a local chamber of Commerce you can easily get started with the Canadian Chamber of Commerce and their easy online certification service. Document Authentication Canada can assist you with all matters pertaining to the legalization of your export certificates.
What are the general authentication requirements?
- Global Affairs Canada authenticates only Canadian signatures and bears no responsibility for the contents of the authenticated documents.
- Copies of the original documents must be certified true copies, that are signed and sealed by a Canadian notary.
- Documents issued in a foreign language must be translated by a certified Canadian translator into English or French and notarized by a Canadian notary before they can be processed.
How does your authentication and legalization procedure work?
- We receive a request for a quote from you.
- We conduct an assessment of the requirements for your specific case during which we may contact you to receive more information about your documents.
- We send you a quote listing the terms and service details.
- Upon receipt of the payment from you we:– verify your documents comply with all the regulations.– may provide support services such as notary, certified translation, etc.
- Next, we personally deliver your documents to the Global Affairs Canada for authentication.
- Finally, we forward the authenticated documents back to you per the specified mail service or have them further processed at the embassy or consulate depending on your requirements.
How much do your services cost?
Here at DAC, our document authentication and legalization services start at C$90 per document. Bulk order discounts and faster processing prices are also available.
However, all our listed prices are to be used for reference purposes only. To receive a fully accurate quote specific to your individual case, get in touch on 1-855-700-5840 or use our web form.
How DAC speeds up the process & mitigates processing failures?
- Obtain a certified translation of your documents.
- Have your documents notarized.
- Have your documents package fully compliant with the requirements of Global Affairs Canada and your embassy for proper document legalization.
If any of the documents do not meet the proper form, miss supporting documents, or otherwise fail to meet the requirements, your documents may be declined authentication and/or legalization. In this case, the processing time will take longer subject to you having to resupply the documents in full compliance.
Document Authentication Canada thoroughly checks the requirements for each specific case to make sure you don’t pay double. We also deliver your documents to both Global Affairs Canada and your Embassy in Ottawa in person which greatly speeds up the process. See our service packages for further details.
What documents cannot be authenticated?
- Unknown seals or signatures which cannot be verified.
- Religious documents (for example baptismal certificates, religious marriage certificates, or documents issued by a religious institution).
- Documents that are glued, laminated, or covered with any substance that would make it difficult to place a stamp on the document.
Documents We Authenticate And Legalize
We pride ourselves on offering the best service in Document Apostille, Document Attestation, Document Authentication and Document Legalization.
Document apostille, attestation, authentication & legalization services in Canada starting as low as $90 per document – contact us for a free quote!
The results speak for themselves, see our reviews from Trustpilot.
I’ve hired them twiceVery happy with the speed of response with Nora and the team at DAC. I’ve hired them twice now, both times have been great. Thank you!"
Would recommend to anyone!Abdella Hasen was so easy to work with. Explained everything to me clearly and was patient with my questions. Was very quick to respond to my emails. This is a wonderful service that I would recommend to anyone!"
Excellent service, great experience!Needed to get documents legalized in Canada for the Netherlands. I had a great experience, perfect customer service, quick responses and fair price! Overall excellent and I would highly recommend them."
Great Service!Great Service! I very much appreciated all the quick and clear responses to my questions, and making this an easy process to have documents certified and legalized."
Document Authentication Canada is proud to be recognized as an accredited business with the
Better Business Bureau.